innovations in energy storage

Centre for Appropriate Technology Discussion Energy innovations in energy storage

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Cailum Mazzanti
    Participant

We are looking for resources as to the energy requirements of the communities currently using the Bushlight energy, we have found a document with the specifications (page: 21, Bushlight’s Community Energy Planning Model booklet.pdf), but it is of inadequate quality to be used, we were wondering if there is another copy or similar document to use?

Luke Barbagallo
      Keymaster

Hey Callum,

Can you be more specific? Is it that the PDF quality is low so it’s hard to interpret, or are you seeking deeper context?

Luke

Cailum Mazzanti
        Participant

Hey Luke,
          The resolution of the image is so low that it cannot be interpreted. The image contains a table with what is believed to be power specifications for the towns usage and the capacity of the battery bank etc, but the writing and values can’t be read.

Luke Barbagallo
          Keymaster

Hey Callum,

I can see the problem you’re having; I’ll try and track down a higher res version.

In the meantime, I’d recommend having a look at some of the case studies on CfAT’s website that might give insight to energy needs/system sizes.
            https://cfat.org.au/bushlight-archive

Cheers,

Luke

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.