General Question

EWB Research Challenge General Question

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by George Goddard.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Eltayeb Elsunni
    Participant

Hey,

I watched the recorded info session and I was just confused if there are two separate submissions to be made. I am currently doing the cfAT mobile project as my university final year project and according to my university I need to submit a project proposal, progress report, requirmtent analysis at the end of the first semester and the final report at the end of the second semester. But do I need to submit other material to EWB other than the final report?

George Goddard
      Keymaster

Hi Eltayeb,

Apologies for the delayed response. Basically we’d just need a copy of your report though we do have summary paper template which can be really useful for communication and puts things in a format appropriate for publishing potentially should you be interested in that route.

Aside from that there’s the reverse project brief which can be a great communication tool with the project stakeholders, making sure everyone is on the same page re the project scope: https://ewb.box.com/s/x690afkjnn8pfovq0i8nvs98lrjrsebm. You project proposal for uni can serve if you’re pushed for time though.

Thanks!

George

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.